Join over 10,000 Subscribers and Be on Your Way to a Healthier Life!
Get FREE Recipes Each Week in Your Mailbox.
Grab Your FREE Air Fryer eCookbook!
6 Easy Tips on How to Use Your Air fryer
- The appliance does not take too much oil. So, you should always use oil sparingly.
- Never overcrowd the baskets.
- Don’t submerge the appliance in water. It is not waterproof.
- You can hand wash the baskets and bottom tray.
- You may preheat your Air fryer before cooking.
- Don’t assume that the highest temperature will cook your food fastest.
Most importantly, study the user manual before you start using it.