Zucchini is one of the ingredients that will be pretty hard to miss if you’re trying to eat better. Everyone’s just raving about this fresh produce as it has so many health benefits to offer.
It also doesn’t hurt that it tastes so nice and fresh that you’ll actually enjoy eating healthy by noshing on the dishes made with this ingredient.
How exactly do you pull this off? Here’s a very easy air fryer zucchini fries recipe that might just give you another reason to eat better:
2 medium zucchinis, sliced according to your preference
1 large egg
½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
½ cup breadcrumbs
1 tsp Italian seasoning
¾ tsp garlic salt
Pepper to taste
2 tbsp olive oil
Ketchup, Caesar dressing, or your dip of choice
- Prepare the zucchini for cooking. Slice it into strips or into thin discs. Toss in salt and let it sit for 30 minutes to remove the excess moisture. Rinse with cold water and then pat dry with paper towels.
- Pre-heat air fryer to 390F.
- Prepare the ingredients. Whisk the egg in a bowl and mix the cheese, bread crumbs, and Italian seasoning into another. These will serve as your breading.
- Cover each slice with the breading by first dipping into the egg bath and then on the breadcrumbs mix.
- Spray some cooking oil into the fry basket then place the zucchini slices inside. You can also opt to drizzle olive oil into the slices to achieve a fried taste.
- Cook for about 10 minutes or until crispy at 390F.
- Serve with your dip of choice.
Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread Recipe:
Today, I decide to do something crazy in the kitchen, and guess what is coming to my mind right now? Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread!!!!
Yes, that’s right. Well, have you tried it before? Do you have alternative tips to getting it done just in a better way apart from the tips I’d be enumerating here?
Please, provide your suggestions at the comment section below. And don’t forget to read the entire Chocolate chip zucchini Bread recipe review because I have got a lot here to blow your mind with.
Trust me; you’ve not known these tips before now. So, let’s get down to today’s business. However, before we begin, allow me to give a brief description of this recipe and why I chose this for you.
Obviously, you don’t have to possess a unique skill before you do this. This is a type of food that you can prepare voluntarily with regards to your preference when it comes to the selection of ingredients. In other words, you could determine the taste and the ingredients to use for it such as substituting oil for yoghurt and its aroma would accentuate well.
So, if you’re on medical supervision on your choice of food, then you might give this a second thought because you can prepare it just the way you want it and it would suit your dietary list of choice. Therefore, come along and see how it’s done.
- 1.5 cups of shredded zucchini.
- 1-cup of all-purposed flour.
- 0.5 cups of unleavened cocoa powder.
- Two eggs.
- 1-quart of vegetable oil.
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
- 0.5 cups of granulated sugar.
- Having got those ingredients available, what I did next was to preheat my baking pan. I set my oven timing to 3min with a temperature setting of a 350-degree Fahrenheit. Afterward, I spray my anti-stick on its inside.
- I proceed to the preparation of the fudgy zucchini bread. What I did was get a large bowl and fill it with the ingredients. I filled it with the flour, cocoa powder, instant coffee, chocolate chips. Then, when I was done mixing them, I decided to pour the salt I pre-measured inside.
- Then, I reached out to another bowl. I broke the shell of the two eggs and poured the albumen inside the container. After that, I added the sugar, vegetable oil, cocoa powder, baking powder, chocolate chips, and other supplements that I won’t tell you (winks). In a nutshell, other additions should be included in the second bowl and are expedient that you whisk them up to mix them up.
- Add up the batter inside the mixed flour that is in the first bowl. Mix them up until the substance becomes dense. Grab the pan and insert the paper towel and the shredded zucchini inside first before you pour in the thick mixture for baking.
- Intuitively put each of the baking pans inside the oven and get the batter heated up until it becomes bread.
- Please note that you’re to allow the baked bread to become cold before you remove it from the oven.
9 Health Benefits of Zucchini Chips:
Zucchini is a kind of vegetable. So, you should know by now that this has immense importance to your system. In case you don’t know, vegetables generally contain no fat but have fiber and water.
It consists of vitamin c, k, riboflavin, potassium, and so on. Now, imagine you seizing these whole nutrients by adding zucchini chips to every food you eat.
As a matter of fact, there are more to what you already know. Check out for more information below:
Here are a few that might just convince you to add it to your cart the next time you’re at the supermarket:
- It’s packed with Vitamin C. Getting enough vitamin C in your diet can improve your health in many ways including improved cell communication, lower cholesterol levels, and boosted tissue strength. This also means that it’s rich in antioxidants that fight off free radicals that damage the cells.
- It contains a good dose of lutein and zeaxanthin. These two are phytonutrients that help promote better eyesight. According to the American Optometric Association, getting at least 10 mg of these nutrients per day would help lower your risks of getting various chronic eye diseases.
- It has a lot of fiber. This makes it capable of keeping your digestive system in tip-top shape, for starters. It can also help lower your blood sugar levels.
- It’s an excellent ingredient to help you cut down your calorie consumption. With just 21 calories per cup, zucchini should certainly be on your grocery list if you’re trying to lose weight.
- It’s a great source of manganese. This essential mineral can do wonders for your health as it has a lot of health benefits. It helps fight free radicals, boosts bone tissue development, and even help produce collagen.
- Zucchini chip is recommended to children because of the fiber and electrolyte that it consists. They aid in fighting against constipation.However, adults can also eat zucchini chip because it aids in the prevention of inflammation. It consists of antioxidants, which help in the nourishment of consumers.
In fact, vegetables generally are recommended to aged individuals because it aids in the preservation of body degradation.
- Vegetables are known to supply vitamin A to the body. Just as we all know, vitamin A is good for the prevention of sight defections. It aids in the development of the cells that are responsible for defections.They also aid in the prevention of ulcers and diabetics. In other words, it’s quite medicinal and very reliable the development of the human body. It features free radicals and toxins. These are great at catalyzing the effectiveness of the cells.
- Because zucchini chips have zero fats, you can be sure that it would aid your blood pump to be at an excellent rate. There are no calories in this, and guess what? It also helps in the fast digestion of food.So, if you need something edible that you can consume after eating your food, then you might need zucchini chips. Munching them is fun, and saving them for a long time is impressive! See, you can save zucchini chips for months. As a matter of fact, you can keep them in fridges.
- The intriguing futuristic about zucchini chip is that it boosts energy so well. It consists of an enormous quantity of folate and riboflavin. These are minerals that aids in the development of the brain.Also, it’s an excellent food for weight loss. It’s just great at creating balances in the insulin. It has innumerable significance on the regulation of thyroid. Trust me, if you need something edible that’s great for your health, then you might consider zucchini chips.
Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread Recipe is a piece that has aided you in learning how to prepare a good recipe. The article also helped in knowing the significance of eating zucchini. We hope that you’ve learned a lot using our piece.